Yay! Friday! Time to gather the thoughts, discoveries and findings online.
One more little list of “notes-to-self” of blogs, websites and ideas that are juicy and I don’t want to loose. My very first “online bookmark” was not too long ago – last week! 🙂 And you can read it here in case you are curious.
So here we go, during my super-rushy week I found those interesting readings that I will enjoy more deeply over the weekend:
- Flowers that you can eat! Gorgeous! Had never eaten one. How come?
- Anyone out there that that feels pressured to narrow down interested and find THE passion of your life? According to some peeps in the same boat, search no more! ——>we can have it all! Actually this one I need to go check out in more detail. I just scanned and heard it will be helpful for people like me with way too many interests. That’s why I am bookmarking it here, right? 😉
- ok, that one has long story that I will try to make as short as possible. I use to have a very bad back problem. REALLY bad. Physical Therapy saved me and I am in the process of healing. I still am very scared of certain chairs, and/ or feelings of discomfort that may bring all the pain back. The other thing is that I looooooove to be around nature. I love to just be outside surrounded by it. I used to meditate sitting in the grass but after many years my back couldn’t handle it anymore. Then I said to DH the other week: “I SO wish we could put our mattress outside” (it’s a fancy Tempur-Pedic one) and during my weekly search online I found this beauty! Ooooooohhhh how delicious is that? I don’t even need the fanciness, really, just the couch in the garden to sit, get comfy, read and smell the air. Juicy!
- A raw vegan burger! Oh my. So many raw possibilities. I had no idea!
- Resources for raw food aspirants and practitioners! Yay! Can’t go wrong with that!
- Now, this one is genius! A Canadian artist in Paris, paints letters to anyone that wants to receive them! Really, amazingly beautiful! You need to check it out. I am just waiting to receive mine!
- If you dig into her profile a little more, you will find a special and rewarding project. I really want to do it. While reading the post, a name came right to my mind. Just need to be very careful to plan how to make it happen without been noticed 😉